A whiff of the south and the mild aroma of the Tyrolean Air-dried Ham make you feel like holidays - a special treat for family and friends.approx. 85 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
4 slices HANDL TYROL Tyrolean Loin Light 3% fat & -40% salt
400 g spinach
4 tbsp. cream cheese
2 tbsp. olive oil
freshly grinded pepper
- Peel and thinly cut the onion into cubes. Lightly fry it in a pan with a touch of olive oil and grind some garlic on top.
- Sort, wash and drain the spinach. Put it into a hot pot with some olive oil, add the onoins and sautée it a bit together.
- Put the spinach in a blender to get a not too finely bleded puree. Fold in the cream cheese and season it with some salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cut the Tyrolean Loin Light into fine stripes and boil the eggs to a sticky consitency.
- Place the spinach cream cheese mix in the glasses. Cut the eggs in the middle and place one half each on top of the spinach.
- Sprinkle the stripes of Tyrolean Loin Light loosely on top, garnish with some fresh basil and serve with a drop of olive oil on top.
Tyrolean Loin Light on spinach and egg in a glass
Good health Tyrolean style
Due to a stressful everyday lifestyle and the resulting eating habits we often eat in an unhealthy way – we consume too much fat, salt, carbohydrates and sugar. Living more consciously and reducing calories, however, doesn’t mean you have to compromise on taste.Tyrolean Loin Light
Serve to your friends or family a tasty and rustic Tyrolean flatbread with Tyrolean Ham PGI as a yummy alternative for pizza & co.approx. 25 minutes
Ideal for a nice picnic or tasty snack.approx. 25 minutes