If personal information from you is processed, you are the affected party in terms of the GDPR and you have the following rights opposite us as the responsible party:
1. Right to Information
You can ask us for a confirmation of whether your personal information has been processed by us.
If processing has occurred, you can request a notification from us on the following information:
The purpose and categories of personal information that is processed, including the recipients and recipient categories to whom your information is provided or will still be provided as well as the planned duration of storage of your data. If we use profiling technologies, we must provide you with significant information about the logic involved as well as the scope and desired effects of this type of processing for you. In addition we must inform you of your right to complain to the data protection authorities. In addition, you have the right to request information about whether your information has been transferred to a third party country or to an international organization.
2. Right to Notification
You have the right to notification and/or information if your data were processed improperly or are incomplete. If applicable, we will inform you immediately.
3. Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you can request the processing of your data to be limited:
(1) if you are contesting the correctness of your information for a duration that enables us to check the correctness of your data;
(2) the processing was improper and you decline the deletion of your data and instead wish to limit the use of your data;
(3) we no longer need your data for processing purposes, but you require them for enforcement, execution or defence of legal claims, or
(4) if you have submitted an objection to the processing and it is not yet clear whether our vested reasons supersede your reasons.
If the processing of your information is limited, these data - except from your saving - will only be processed with your consent or for the enforcement, execution or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of other natural or legal persons.
If the limitation of processing is limited according to the aforementioned conditions, you will be notified by us before the limitation is imposed.
4. Right to Deletion
We are obligated to immediately delete your data if one of the following reasons apply:
(1) Your data are no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
(2) You revoke your consent and there is no other legal reason for processing.
(3) You submit an objection pursuant to article 21 (1) against processing and there are no other paramount reasons on our part for processing or you submit an objection to processing pursuant to article 21 (2).
(4) Your data were improperly processed.
The right to deletion does not apply if processing is required
(1) for fulfilment of a legal obligation that requires processing (such as authorities and agencies), or to complete a task in the public interest that was transferred to us;
(2) to enforce, execute or defend legal claims.
5. Right to Information
If you have exercised the right to notification, deletion or limitation of processing, we are obligated to notify all recipients who have received your information of this notification or deletion of data or limitation of processing, unless this is impossible or associated with an unreasonable expense.
You have the right to be informed via these recipients.
6. Right to Objection
You have the right to submit an objection to the processing of your data for reasons resulting from your special situation pursuant to article 6 (1) (e) or (f); this also applies to profiling supported by these provisions.
In this case we will no longer process your information unless we have urgent reasons for processing that supersede your rights and freedoms or if the processing serves for the enforcement, execution or defence of legal claims.
If your data are processed for direct advertising purposes, you have the right to submit an objection at any time against the processing of your data for the purpose of such advertisement; this also applies to profiling if in connection with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for purposes of direct marketing, your data will no longer be processed for this purpose.
7. Right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection laws
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection laws. By revoking your consent, the legality of processing until the time of revocation is not affected.
8. Right to submit a complaint to the oversight authorities
Notwithstanding any other administrative or legal redress, you have the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to article 24FF of the DPA 2018 to the data protection authorities if you think that the processing of your data violates the GPDR.
The data protection authorities will instruct the complaint-lodger about the status and the results of the complaint including the option for legal redress.
Pains, in May 2018.