A whiff of the south and the mild aroma of the Tyrolean Air-dried Ham make you feel like holidays - a special treat for family and friends.approx. 85 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
4 slices HANDL TYROL Fine Loin Light 3% fat & -40% salt
400 g spinach
4 tbsp. cream cheese
2 tbsp. olive oil
freshly grinded pepper
For particularly light culinary pleasures: Fine Loin Light with only 3% fat and -40% salt
Level of difficulty:
- Peel and thinly cut the onion into cubes. Lightly fry it in a pan with a touch of olive oil and grind some garlic on top.
- Sort, wash and drain the spinach. Put it into a hot pot with some olive oil, add the onoins and sautée it a bit together.
- Put the spinach in a blender to get a not too finely bleded puree. Fold in the cream cheese and season it with some salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cut the Fine Loin Light into fine stripes and boil the eggs to a sticky consitency.
- Place the spinach cream cheese mix in the glasses. Cut the eggs in the middle and place one half each on top of the spinach.
- Sprinkle the stripes of Fine Loin Light loosely on top, garnish with some fresh basil and serve with a drop of olive oil on top.
Good health Tyrolean style
Due to a stressful everyday lifestyle and the resulting eating habits we often eat in an unhealthy way – we consume too much fat, salt, carbohydrates and sugar. Living more consciously and reducing calories, however, doesn’t mean you have to compromise on taste.Fine Loin Light - 40% salt
Conscious indulgence with full flavour
Have you tried this?