A whiff of the south and the mild aroma of the Tyrolean Air-dried Ham make you feel like holidays - a special treat for family and friends.approx. 85 minutes
2 large waxy potatoes
1 red onion
½ Hokkaido Squash
20 parsley leaves
100 g HANDL TYROL Tyrolean Kaminwurzerl
100 ml vegetable stock
2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
Freshly ground pepper
A little sour cream
3 tbsp sunflower oil
- Peel the potatoes, remove the stalk and seeds from the peppers. Cut the squash, potatoes and peppers into similar sized chunks (approx. thumb-nail size).
- Peel the onion and cut into fine strips, slice the Tyrolean Kaminwurzerl into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the Tyrolean Kaminwurzerl and remove. Then fry the squash, onion, potatoes and peppers over a medium heat for approx. 10 minutes, douse with the stock and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- As soon as the squash and potatoes are soft, add the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the dish with pumpkin seeds and a little sour cream.
If you’re searching for cooking inspiration. Become a Tyrolean!
We Tyroleans enjoy our speck and ham specialities at any time of the day. You can find many more modern and creative recipes, no matter if for breakfast, lunch or a midnight snack, in the recipe section of our magazine.Recipes
Serve to your friends or family a tasty and rustic Tyrolean flatbread with Tyrolean Ham PGI as a yummy alternative for pizza & co.approx. 25 minutes
Ideal for a nice picnic or tasty snack.approx. 25 minutes