Surprise your friends and family with this exciting crostinis, a combination of sweet and tasty!approx. 40 minutes
500 g potatoes
100 g HANDL TYROL Tiroler Speck PGI Ham Cubes
1 garlic clove
125 ml milk
125 ml whipping cream
Parmesan or Tyrolean mountain cheese, grated
- For the gratin, wash and peel the potatoes and slice thinly.
- Bring the milk and the cream to the boil and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Grease the baking dish with a little crushed garlic and butter.
- Place the potatoes in the dish and cover with the milk and cream mixture. Sprinkle with the Tiroler Speck PGI Ham Cubes and the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 60 minutes.
Tip: Potato gratin with ham is great not just as a side to meat dishes but is also good as a main with a mixed salad on the side.
If you’re searching for cooking inspiration. Become a Tyrolean!
We Tyroleans enjoy our speck and ham specialities every time of the day. You can find many more modern and creative recipes, no matter if for breakfast, lunch or a midnight snack, in the recipe section of our magazine.Recipes
Greetings from the woods: this simple pasta combines mushrooms, ham and cream.approx. 30 minutes
Really tempting: served fresh from the oven, this tarte surely makes the family come together around the table!approx. 60 minutes