A whiff of the south and the mild aroma of the Tyrolean Air-dried Ham make you feel like holidays - a special treat for family and friends.approx. 85 minutes
180 g HANDL TYROL Tiroler Speck PGI Ham
100 g braised beef
50 g butter
250 g dry bread cubes
200 ml warm milk
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp chopped parsley
a hearty beef broth
- Cut the onions, the Tiroler Speck PGI and the previously braised beef into small cubes. Lightly roast the onion and ham with some parsley in butter until golden brown.
- Grate some garlic on top and mix in a big bowl with the dry bread cubes. Gently roast the beef with some butter and parsley for a short time and add to the mixture.
- Carefully add the warm mild and eggs. Let it rest for 15 min.
- Roll the mixture into small dumplings and simmer for approx. 15 min. until done.
- Serve the dumplings in a nice bowl with a hearty beef broth and some chopped chives on top.
Tip: If you don't have braised beef at home, you can easily prepare the dumplings without beef as well. Simply replace it by an additional 100g of Tiroler Speck PGI.
Original Tyrolean Speck Dumplings
Cooking with Speck
Who enjoys cooking already knows: our Tiroler Speck PGI Ham Cubes are a practical must have in every kitchen. No matter if for original Tyrolean speck dumplings, casseroles or for refining soups and sauces – with HANDL TYROL good dishes taste even better.Ham Cubes
Serve to your friends or family a tasty and rustic Tyrolean flatbread with Tyrolean Ham PGI as a yummy alternative for pizza & co.approx. 25 minutes
Ideal for a nice picnic or tasty snack.approx. 25 minutes