Surprise your friends and family with this exciting crostinis, a combination of sweet and tasty!approx. 40 minutes
800 g potatoes
1 small savoy cabbage (approx. 500 g)
Approx. 150 g HANDL TYROL Tiroler Speck PGI Ham Cubes
200 ml stock
125 ml hot milk
150 ml whipping cream
3 tbsp fried onions
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp oil
1 tsp marjoram
1/3 tsp lovage, ground
1 tsp caraway seeds (whole)
1-2 tsp herb salt
- Peel potatoes, wash, cut into chunks and cook in salted water for approx. 20 minutes.
- Quarter the savoy cabbage, clean, remove stalk and cut into strips. Fry the Tiroler Speck PGI Ham Cubes in hot oil until crispy.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add cabbage and braise. Cover with stock, add caraway seeds as desired, cover and cook for approx. 10-15 min.
- Mash potatoes together with milk and the rest of the butter. Allow cabbage to dry and then mix together. Lightly whip cream, add it and season with marjoram, lovage and herb salt.
- Serve the cabbage and potato mash garnished with crispy ham and fried onions.
Greetings from the woods: this simple pasta combines mushrooms, ham and cream.approx. 30 minutes
Really tempting: served fresh from the oven, this tarte surely makes the family come together around the table!approx. 60 minutes