- Cook the Farfalle pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Add the Fine Bacon Stripes and thinly chopped onions and stir. Season with some freshly grated garlic, salt and freshly ground pepper. Then add the frozen peas and cook until tender.
- In the meantime, mix together in a bowl 2 yolks and the cream and add the grated parmesan cheese. Whisk again until well blended.
- Turn the heat to a low on the stove and add your yolk-cream-cheese mixture to the peas. Stir until you have a nice, creamy sauce. Don’t let the sauce boil again, or it will split.
- Now toss the cooked Pasta with the sauce until the pasta is evenly covered with sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs (e.g. parsley) and some grated Parmesan cheese.
Our chef’s tip: Before you chop your fresh herbs, drizzle some olive oil and salt over the herbs. The olive oil will bind the essential oils and emphasize the fresh taste.
A recipe that unites the flavours of a Tyrolean autumn day on one plate.15 minutes
A recipe for a dinner invitation or a date night at home.40 minutes
Made to be shared - this pull-apart bread wont last for long!approx. 1 1/2 hours (includes time for baking)
Really appetizing - that is what those small snacks in the glass look like. Try them at your next relaxed brunch!30 minutes