This fresh pasta salad will bring some Mediterranean zing to every summer table.20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people
400 g sweet potato
400 g beetroot, boiled and peeled
½ corn on the cob, precooked
100 g HANDL TYROL Tiroler Speck PGI Ham Julienne
1 Tbs rosemary, chopped
1 Tbs horseradish, grated
1 Tbs honey
1 Tbs paprika
2 Tbs clarified butter
A little salt
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into small cubes. Do the same with the boiled, peeled beetroot.
- Peel and slice the onion. Strip the sweetcorn from the cob by cutting lengthways down the cob and break into small pieces
- Now, heat a generous amount of clarified butter in a large frying pan. Fry the sweet potato and onion in the clarified butter until the sweet potato is tender and golden brown.
- Just before the end of cooking, sprinkle with paprika and salt. Add the sweetcorn and continue frying for a short time, then remove everything from the pan.
- Heat more clarified butter in the same pan. Add the beetroot cubes, rosemary and fresh horseradish. Fry over a high heat until browned, then drizzle over the honey.
- Allow to caramelise briefly, add a little more salt and remove from the pan.
- Last but not least, add the Speck Julienne to the pan and fry until crisp
And the best thing about it? You can take this basic recipe and add to leftovers from your fridge to it: that half a red pepper, those very, very soft avocados or that last little bit of yoghurt...
Einfach zum Genießen: Unser Tiroler Tagliata vom Rind mit Bete und knusprigem Knoblauchbrot45 minutes
So much more than an open sandwich. Which one of our 5 variations is your favourite?60 minutes
Record-breaking deliciousness: straight from raclette grill to your plate, for a sophisticated and sociable evening.45 minutes